Fondo Esperanza has completed a private placement
Fondo Esperanza has completed a private placement of commercial papers subscribed by the IFC.
Fondo Esperanza is a social development institution with more than 18 years of experience supporting entrepreneurs who are also the most vulnerable population and are excluded or have little access to the banking system. The BBVA Foundation for Microfinance owns 51% and Hogar de Cristo owns the remaining 49%. Its methodology consists of the delivery of microfinance services, training and support networks, so that entrepreneurs can develop their businesses and improve their living conditions.
Oaklins’ team in Chile acted as the sole arranger and bookrunner in this transaction.
Contáctese con el equipo de la transacción
Nordian Capital has raised debt to acquire Wetac
Nordian Capital, a Netherlands-based private equity firm, has joined the shareholder base of Wetac Battery Company (Wetac), a leading supplier of batteries, battery systems and accessories for various applications and end markets. The financing was provided by OLB and will support Wetac’s strong growth ambitions.Ver más
Payconiq International has been acquired by European Payments Initiative
European Payments Initiative (EPI) has acquired the Luxembourg technology provider Payconiq International (PQI) and the Dutch payment solution iDEAL at the same time. The acquisition marked a significant milestone for EPI’s strategy to deliver a unified instant payments scheme and platform in Europe. The completion of these acquisitions further supports EPI’s ambition to become a leading player in the European payments landscape.Ver más
Bci has completed a capital increase
Banco de Crédito e Inversiones (Bci) has raised funds to support its local and international growth strategy and strengthen the company’s financial position to comply with the latest required regulatory capital ratios (Basel III).Ver más