What the job entails
As an intern, you will work along junior and senior Oaklins professionals and participate in many aspects of M&A transactions.
- Conduct industry research and finding potential buyers and targets in various industries.
- Get actively involved in preparing deal-related materials (teaser, pitchbook, IM, feasibility report, etc.), developing client presentations, and building valuation models.
- Support the BD and Branding team in deal sourcing and marketing.
- Assist in data management, translation, and other operational tasks.
Who you are
- Available to work at least three days a week. Candidates with minimum 3 months availability are preferred.
- Senior or postgraduate students majoring in finance, economics, accounting or other related fields with an excellent academic background and solid financial skills.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both oral and written
- High attention to detail, strong communication skills and proven team player
- Motivated, ambitious and able to perform well under pressure
- Ability to handle and structure large quantities of data and information.
Who we are
Oaklins is a group of 850+ committed M&A and financial advisory professionals in over 45 countries, passionately sharing ideas to learn more from each other to deliver better results for our clients. Together, we help ambitious entrepreneurs and evolving companies reach their full potential.
A day at Oaklins
In our offices, independent thinking, agile collaboration and a burning passion for the work overrules hierarchical structures. You’ll be working alongside experienced advisors carrying hundreds of transactions under their belts, and together you’ll explore creative solutions to complex problems. Backed by senior-level mentoring, you’ll be challenged to develop your knowledge and confidence to reach further in your career.
Apply for the position
If you believe you can do extraordinary work helping talented entrepreneurs and global organizations grow beyond their imagination, we want to hear from you. Please submit your full application documentation.Submit application