TAMSEN GmbH has sold a 75% stake to UnitedAuto Group Inc.
UnitedAuto Group Inc. has acquired a 75% stake in TAMSEN GmbH. The remaining 25% interest will be held by Mr. Tamsen, who will continue managing the business to expand the company's activities in Europe. Financial details have not been disclosed.
TAMSEN GmbH is a leading German retailer of top-end luxury cars and is ranked as number one in continental Europe.
UnitedAuto Group Inc. is the second largest publicly-traded automotive retailer in the United States.
Oaklins' team in Germany was assigned to identify potential partners and to lead the sale process as well as final negotiations.
Talk to the deal team
Dr. Hans Bethge
Acquisition in the fruit and vegetable retail industry
Grupo Agris has acquired Ludite. This acquisition enables Grupo Agris to reinforce its expansion plan through business diversification and market consolidation.Learn more
Nordian joins the shareholder base of Wetac to support further growth
Nordian, a Netherlands-based private equity firm, has joined the shareholder base of Wetac, a leading supplier of batteries and battery systems for various applications and end markets.Learn more
Pental Limited has divested its consumer products business to Dulux Group
Pental Limited (ASX:PTL), a trusted Australian provider of household chemical and cleaning products, has divested its consumer products business to DuluxGroup Limited.Learn more