Management has acquired NNL LT from LitCapital
The management team, through an SPV, has acquired NNL LT, UAB.
The management team, who already owned 51% of NNL LT, UAB, has acquired the remaining 49% from LitCapital and a small minority shareholder, sponsored by Orion Private Equity fund.
NNL is an independent temperature-controlled logistics and warehousing company operating in Lithuania and Latvia. It also handles international forwarding operations through its Litcargo subsidiary. NNL distributes refrigerated and frozen products to large Lithuanian and Latvian grocery chains, gas stations, convenience stores and restaurants.
LitCapital is an independent private equity fund management company based in Lithuania. It was founded in 2010 and is currently managing two growth capital funds.
Oaklins’ team in Lithuania acted as buy-side advisor to the management team. This also included raising and structuring financing for the transaction.
Talk to the deal team
Capricorn Holding has been acquired by Forster Gruppe and Genossenschaft Migros Aare
The owners of Capricorn Holding AG have sold the company to Forster Gruppe AG and Genossenschaft Migros Aare, optimal buyers that will guarantee the continuation of the business in the future. The three parties have agreed not to disclose any financial information about the transaction.Learn more
MB Zonnepanelen has been acquired by Tenten Solar
The shareholder of MB Zonnepanelen B.V. has successfully sold the company to Tenten Solar.Learn more
Groupe Natimpact has acquired Le Coq Noir
Groupe Natimpact has acquired Le Coq Noir, a French manufacturer of organic sauces and products from around the world under the brands Le Voyage de Mamabé in the organic network and Le Coq Noir in supermarkets.Learn more