Red Digital has sold a 60% stake to Movilway S.L.
The private shareholders of Red Digital have sold a 60% stake in the company to Movilway S.L. Financial details have not been disclosed.
Red Digital is a digital processing, distribution and cash collection company. It operates a network of distributors nationwide that provides retailers the possibility of selling digital products such as recharge of virtual cell phones, pins and payment of services, among others, in a cost-effective, easy and safe way. Red Digital has more than 120,000 points of sale and 550 employees.
Movilway, an electronic payment distribution platform and a mobile top-up distributor, provides electronic recharge services and payment systems for prepaid mobile phones. The company addresses the financial necessities of unbanked users. It serves customers through a network of direct points of sale in Latin America and internationally. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Madrid, Spain. Movilway S.L. operates as a subsidiary of Celistics Holdings S.L.
Oaklins' team in Peru acted as the exclusive financial advisor of the shareholders of Red Digital in the sale of 60% of the shares of the company. The remaining 40% is owned by Telefónica del Perú.
Talk to the deal team
OFFIX Holding and Office World Holding bundled their activities into the newly formed JV Office World Group
OFFIX Holding AG and Office World Holding AG have bundled their businesses into the newly founded Office World Group AG. Office World Holding brings its subsidiaries Office World, iba and Tramondi, and OFFIX brings its companies Papedis, Ecomedia, Oridis, Office Leader and DocuServ into the new Office World Group AG. The merger creates a Swiss group that will be represented throughout the country, generating sales of approximately US$400 million with just under 600 employees.Learn more
Zoofy has raised growth capital for its expansion into Germany
Zoofy, an Amsterdam-based platform connecting professional handymen with consumers and businesses, has raised growth capital from a private investor for its expansion into Germany. The company expects to launch its German platform in the second quarter of this year.Learn more
Riada has been acquired by Eficode
Riada AB has been acquired by Eficode Oy. Through the acquisition of Riada, Eficode strengthens its growth within the Atlassian software ecosystem and in the adoption of agile and DevOps practices and tools. Combined, Eficode and Riada become the undisputed leader in the Atlassian market in Northern Europe.Learn more