Scanfor Group's founder has sold a 75% stake to its Managing Director
The founder of Scanfor Group has sold a 75% stake in the company to its current Managing Director.
Scanfor Group is a forwarding company founded and headquartered in Belgium, with six branch offices across Europe. Its main activity is the transport of goods between France, Spain, Portugal, the Benelux and the Scandinavian countries. The company offers full loads, partial loads and groupage cargo through a fleet of approximately 450 trailers, including temperature-controlled units.
Oaklins’ team in Belgium acted as the exclusive sell-side advisor in this transaction.
Selling shareholder and former CEO, Scanfor Group
Talk to the deal team
Managing DirectorBrussels, Belgium
Oaklins KBC Securities
Maner Builders Supply Co. has been acquired by US LBM Holdings, LLC
The shareholders of Maner Builders Supply Co. have sold the company to US LBM Holdings, LLC. Additionally, Maner also sold its real estate to STORE Capital (STORE) in a sale-leaseback transaction.Learn more
Bridge Polymers has sold a minority stake to Sarabel Capital
The private shareholders of Bridge Polymers have sold a minority stake in the company to Sarabel Capital.Learn more
Tecnopol has been acquired by Snetor Group
The French Snetor Group has acquired a 70% stake in Tecnopol S.p.a. in order to gain access to the Italian market. The remaining 30% will be retained by the founding managers Alberto Borio and Giancarlo Rizzi, who will continue in their managing director roles. The existing activities of both Tecnopol and Snetor in Spain will be combined to extract synergies not only in Italy but also in the Spanish market.Learn more