Cad Railway Industries Inc. has negotiated a distribution agreement
Cad Railway Industries Inc. (CadRI) has received strategic advisory services related to a distribution agreement.
Founded in 1968 and headquartered in Montreal, Canada, CadRI is the largest, pan-Canadian, one-stop repair and remanufacturing platform for all rolling stocks, such as passenger cars, locomotives and freight cars. CadRI operates out of its three facilities, located in Montreal, Toronto and Calgary, has 530 employees and has the ability to service its clients all across the country.
PowerRail is a certified AAR M-1003 manufacturer, remanufacturer and distributor of aftermarket locomotive parts and components, offering a wide range of products. It is North America’s leading aftermarket parts provider, supporting both EMD and GE locomotives. In addition to their broad locomotive line, the company also provides products for the passenger transit, marine and power generation markets.
Sojitz Corporation was formed out the union of Nichimen Corporation and Nissho Iwai Corporation. For more than 150 years, the business has helped support the development of countless countries and regions. Today, the Sojitz Group consists of approximately 400 subsidiaries and affiliates located in Japan and throughout the world, developing wide-ranging general trading company operations in a multitude of countries and regions.
Oaklins’ team in Canada acted as financial advisor to Cad Railway Industries Ltd.
Talk to the deal team
Oaklins E. Canada
Oaklins E. Canada
Autostrada del Brennero acquired a 75% stake in InRail via its STR subsidiary.
Tenor Srl and Inter-Rail SpA have sold a 75% stake in InRail S.p.A. to Autostrada del Brennero SpA. The deal was structured as a sale of shares, increasing the capital available to the business. InRail’s founding shareholders will keep the remaining 25%.Learn more
Rail Infrastructure has been acquired by Mesta
Jotunfjell Partners have sold Rail Infrastructure AS (RIAS) to Mesta AS.Learn more
Margal Systems has merged with Brand Industries
Margal Systems has merged with Brand Industries Ltd.Learn more