FlyCap and the founder have sold Bio2You to INVL Baltic Sea Growth Fund
Latvia-based growth capital fund FlyCap has sold its 39% stake in Bio2You to INVL Baltic Sea Growth Fund. The remaining 61% of the shares was sold by the founder and CEO of the company. As a result of this transaction, INVL Baltic Sea Growth Fund now controls 100% of Bio2You.
Bio2You is a cosmetics manufacturer based in Latvia. The company offers private label and contract manufacturing services, as well as selling products under their own brand. It produces skin, body, hair and oral care products, and other bath and shower items (bath salts and bath bombs), as well as their own soap base. The brand has a particular focus on anti-aging products.
INVL Baltic Sea Growth Fund is a closed-end investment fund intended for professional investors and is one of the largest private equity investment funds in the Baltic region. It is focused on growth capital, buy-out, and buy-and-build investments.
Oaklins’ team in Latvia advised the sellers through all stages of this transaction.
Talk to the deal team
Reinholds R. Razums
CAPSA has been acquired by Acrotec SA
The private owners of CAPSA – Camille Piquerez SA (CAPSA) have sold the company to Acrotec SA, a portfolio company of Carlyle Group.Learn more
Lonia has been acquired by Studenac
The private shareholder of Lonia has sold the company to Studenac.Learn more
Quvadec has acquired Resilux through a cash tender offer and delisting
Quvadec has acquired Resilux NV through a cash tender offer and delisting.Learn more