TTTech Computertechnik AG has completed a company valuation process
TTTech Computertechnik AG has completed a valuation process for information requirements from its shareholders.
TTTech is the technology leader in robust networked safety controls. Its solutions and best-in-class products improve the safety and reliability of networked computer systems and are used in various industries such as the automotive, aerospace, off-highway, energy production, railway and industrial. One of the core competencies of TTTech is the offering of a variety of products and solutions for the automotive sector through different companies and divisions which are to be bundled in TTX Auto Technologies AG.
Oaklins' team in Austria acted as financial advisor to TTTech Computertechnik AG on the valuation process of its automotive business unit and the whole group excluding Automotive GmbH. It was necessary to execute a sum of the parts DCF valuation where 4 parts of the group were valued (with their own peer groups and WACC parameters). One part corresponded to the automotive business and the other three parts summed up to TTTech Group excluding Automotive GmbH.
Sprechen Sie mit dem Deal-Team
Driv Kapital enters into partnership with renowned specialized IT consultancies SOCO, Gnist and Forse
Driv Kapital Fund I has acquired 38% of the shares in the newly established group consisting of Soco Norge AS (SOCO), Gnist Consulting AS (Gnist), Forse.NET AS (Forse.NET) and Forse Mobil AS (Forse Mobil). The companies’ founders, management and employees will own the remaining 62%. The partnership involves the creation of a new parent company which will have 100% ownership in all the companies, which until now have been owned by their founders and employees.Mehr erfahren
ATG Europe has sold a majority stake to Pauwels Consulting
ATG Europe, a pan-European provider of high-end professional consulting, IT and engineering services for the space and nuclear fusion domains, has agreed to sell a majority stake to Pauwels Consulting, a prominent player in science and technology consulting.Mehr erfahren
SAPA has acquired 100% of Promens Zevenaar and Promens Rongu
SAPA S.p.A., the One-Shot® company, engaged in the sustainable mobility solutions sector, announces a considerable expansion into the truck sector and in northern Europe with the acquisition of 100% of Promens Zevenaar (Netherlands) and Promens Rongu (Estonia). With this acquisition, SAPA bolsters its presence with major customers, including Volvo, Scania and Daimler Truck.Mehr erfahren