Alyotech SAS has sold Avance Group B.V. to the management of Avance Group
The founder and current manager of Avance Group B.V. (Avance) has bought back the company from Alyotech SAS.
Avance was founded in 1991 by its current manager. In 2007, 51% of the shares in Avance were bought by the France-based Alyotech. Alyotech increased its shareholding to 84% in subsequent years. The remaining 16% of the shares were held by the founder and current manager and his affiliates.
After the acquisition by Alyotech, Avance expanded its business through the acquisition of several industry peers and companies active in related sectors.
In 2013, the shareholders of Alyotech instigated a sales process for the Alyotech group.
Oaklins' teams in the Netherlands and France acted as exclusive M&A advisors to the shareholders of Alyotech. The French team ensured smooth communication and coordinated with the shareholders of Alyotech, and the Dutch team managed the communication with the manager of Avance and prepared the marketing materials.
Talk to the deal team
Thibaut de Monclin
Oscar van Leeuwen
Smoove has received a cash acquisition proposal by PEXA
Smoove plc has received an all-cash offer from PEXA Group Limited (ASX: PXA).Learn more
Seniovo GmbH has been acquired by HORNBACH Baumarkt AG
The shareholders of Seniovo GmbH have sold the company to HORNBACH Baumarkt AG.Learn more
Blue Groep has been acquired by Glowi
The owner of Blue Groep has sold the company to Glowi. With this strategic acquisition, Glowi expands its portfolio and capabilities in facility management and staffing solutions to support its ongoing growth.Learn more