Go to industries

Construction & Engineering Services

Critical guidance on your journey

Construction and engineering are the backbone of our economy, but societal shifts, such as the adoption of new technology and the move toward sustainable fuel sources, are now dictating the terms. Therefore, it’s important for you to stay ahead of the curve. Our wide range of capabilities in everything from telecom infrastructure to pipeline construction can help you acquire skilled labor, consolidate in order to grow or sell at a premium value.

Contact advisor
Worldwide
463
deals closed in Construction & Engineering Services
Worldwide
Explore all our industry-related deals
Go to deals
Iridium has sold the remaining 51% stake in Ruta del Canal to Penta Las Américas
Construction & Engineering Services | Private Equity

Iridium has sold the remaining 51% stake in Ruta del Canal to Penta Las Américas

Iridium Concesiones de Infraestructura S.A., a subsidiary of ACS Group, has sold its 51% stake in Sociedad Concesionaria Ruta del Canal S.A. to Penta Las Américas, which was its partner with the remaining 49% of the property, for US$142 million.

Learn more
A group of Chilean investors has acquired Construmart
Construction & Engineering Services | Consumer & Retail

A group of Chilean investors has acquired Construmart

A group of Chilean investors have acquired Construmart (CTM), a construction and home improvement materials company from SMU, S.A. for a total consideration of US$80 million.

Learn more
GAMMA Cementos S.A. has acquired a 57.1% stake in Cementos Polpaico S.A.
Construction & Engineering Services

GAMMA Cementos S.A. has acquired a 57.1% stake in Cementos Polpaico S.A.

GAMMA Cementos S.A. has acquired a 57.1% stake in Cementos Polpaico S.A. from LafargeHolcim for US$125 million.

Learn more
“Being a founder 30 years ago, I never imagined we could create a sizeable company like OKNygaard. The sale to idverde is a win-win situation, giving us a unique opportunity to accelerate our growth journey as part of Europe’s leading landscaping company, while strengthening idverde’s presence in Denmark significantly. Oaklins’ seamless execution throughout the process was absolutely essential for the outcome.”

Ole Kjærgaard

CEO and Owner, OKNygaard

Read more
Example: https://newsroom-api.pr.co/v1/pressrooms/oaklins/tagged/press_releases?country=AT&includes=featured_images,tags&language=de-AT&limit=3&tags=healthcare 
Ours: https://newsroom-api.pr.co/v1/pressrooms/oaklins/tagged/press_releases?country=CL&includes=featured_images,tags&language=en-CL&limit=1&tags=construction-engineering-services

Gathering knowledge to reset for growth I Q3

During challenging times, one of the most important things is to surround ourselves with knowledgeable and supportive people. Today, we want to share with you how we have collaborated closely, helping entrepreneurs and companies get a grip on the current situation.

Learn more

Talk to our local advisors

 Raimundo  Silva

Raimundo Silva

Partner

Santiago, Chile
Oaklins LarrainVial

Meet our global industry specialists

 Brian  Livingston

Brian Livingston

Managing Director

London, United Kingdom
Oaklins Smith & Williamson
 Bryan  Livingston

Bryan Livingston

Managing Partner

Dallas, United States
Oaklins Capital Alliance