Go to industries

Construction & Engineering Services

Critical guidance on your journey

Construction and engineering are the backbone of our economy, but societal shifts, such as the adoption of new technology and the move toward sustainable fuel sources, are now dictating the terms. Therefore, it’s important for you to stay ahead of the curve. Our wide range of capabilities in everything from telecom infrastructure to pipeline construction can help you acquire skilled labor, consolidate in order to grow or sell at a premium value.

Contact advisor
Worldwide
491
deals closed in Construction & Engineering Services
Worldwide
Explore all our industry-related deals
Go to deals
Sdiptech AB has acquired a 51% stake in ST Liftsystems & Aufzüge Friedl
Construction & Engineering Services

Sdiptech AB has acquired a 51% stake in ST Liftsystems & Aufzüge Friedl

Sdiptech AB has acquired a 51% stake in ST Lift Systems GmbH and Aufzüge Friedl GmbH with an option to acquire the remaining 49% of both companies. Financial details have not been disclosed.

Learn more
Vektor d.o.o. has acquired Alpine-Podgorica d.o.o. from ALPINE Bau GmbH
Construction & Engineering Services

Vektor d.o.o. has acquired Alpine-Podgorica d.o.o. from ALPINE Bau GmbH

Vektor d.o.o. has acquired Alpine-Podgorica d.o.o. from ALPINE Bau GmbH. Financial details have not been disclosed.

Learn more
Hinke Tankbau has been acquired by KASPAR SCHULZ
Construction & Engineering Services | Other Industries

Hinke Tankbau has been acquired by KASPAR SCHULZ

The private shareholders of Hinke Tankbau have sold the company to KASPAR SCHULZ for an undisclosed consideration.

Learn more
“We believe that Berkes will be the right owner for the boiler supply business, as they see the strategic advantages in the technology and have ambitions in this field. We therefore trust and foresee, that our good colleagues in the boiler supply unit will find themselves in good hands when they in January 2022 are transferred to Berkes as part of this agreement.”

Nikolaj Holmer Nissen

CEO, Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor A/S

Read more
Example: https://newsroom-api.pr.co/v1/pressrooms/oaklins/tagged/press_releases?country=AT&includes=featured_images,tags&language=de-AT&limit=3&tags=healthcare 
Ours: https://newsroom-api.pr.co/v1/pressrooms/oaklins/tagged/press_releases?country=AT&includes=featured_images,tags&language=en-AT&limit=1&tags=construction-engineering-services

Knowledge is an anchor in volatile times I Q2

M&A and finding the right source of funding can play a significant role in accelerating recovery. Discover how we have collaborated closely, helping entrepreneurs and companies get a grip on the current situation and reach their full potential.

Learn more

Talk to our local advisors

 Thomas  Jungreithmeir

Thomas Jungreithmeir

Managing Partner

Vienna, Austria
Oaklins Austria

Meet our global industry specialists

 Brian  Livingston

Brian Livingston

Managing Director

London, United Kingdom
Oaklins Smith & Williamson
 Bryan  Livingston

Bryan Livingston

Managing Partner

Dallas, United States
Oaklins Capital Alliance